Tarangire National Park best place to go for the adventure In Tanzania. A home of Elephant and huge dry season herds. This Park is the one stunning place in Tanzania. While here dry-country antelope such as the stately fringe-eared oryx and peculiar long-necked gerenuk are regularly found. Also, you will see Mongoose, pairs of red and yellow barbet.
About 550 bird species are also found. Also its the most breeding species in one habitat anywhere in the world. Furthermore, On drier ground you will find the Kori bustard and the heaviest flying bird. Also, you will observe the stocking-thighed ostrich, the world’s largest bird. And also the small parties of ground horn bill blustering like turkeys.
You will not regret to be in the home of highest population density of Elephant in Tanzania. And also, the sparse vegetation with baobab and acacia tree.
You will have time to view Buffalo, Impala, gazelles, wildebeests, zebras, and giraffes. families of pachyderms, view of Maasai steppe. Amazing Tarangire’s pythons climb trees, as do its lions and leopards, lounging in the branches.
You can customize your safari to Tarangire with combination of other parks. This park can be reached from Arusha or Mwanza but mostly we recommend Arusha for day trip. All you wished will come true request a safari with Tisa Serengeti Adventure. You will get a widely flexible itenaries to choose from.
- Park entrance fees
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Round trip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs,travel insurance,visa fees,etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees