Serengeti National Park UNESCO World Heritage Site in Tanzania. A great place to experience your first safari and the great migration. Relish the wilderness vibe in Serengeti covering about 14,763 sq.km in Area. The place you will experience the best-known wildlife sanctuary in the world with natural beauty and scientific value. And also, the greatest concentration of plains of the game in Africa.
Serengeti National park,characterized by short and long grass plains in south and East. Also, Acacia savanna in central, hilly and rock oucrops called Kopjes and densely wooded areas in North. Furthermore, extensive woodland in west.
Expect to see these Great wildebeest migration while you are in Serengeti. Also you will see Lion,Buffaloes, Impalas, hippos,waterbucks and elephants. Furthermore, you will observe wildebeest, zebra,Gazelle,cheetah,leopard and over 400 bird species.
- Park entrance fees
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Round trip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs,travel insurance,visa fees,etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees