Ngorongoro Crater King of Tanzania safari destination, The world’s largest intact volcanic caldera. Nowhere else in Africa like Ngorongoro. A natural wonder with deep crown and volcanic crater. Also, its the largest unflooded and unbroken caldera in the world. Its 20km across, 600m deep, and 300sq km in area.
Don’t plan to miss this, As its among of eight wonder of the world. Famous with highest density of wildlife in Africa. Also, its characterized with grassland, swamps, forest,and lake makat. Furthermore, central soda lake filled with Munge river are seen. Exceed your expectation viewing of Endangered black Rhino and leopard. Also, a chance to see fabulous black manned lions and flamingos in lake magadi .
- Park entrance fees
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Round trip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs,travel insurance,visa fees,etc.)
- Furthermore, Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees