Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania Tree climbing Lions. A Unique of flamingos, tree-climbing lions, and Rift Valley scenery. This covers 330 sq km of which up to 200sq km is the lake where the water levels are high.
Lake Manyara provides the perfect introduction to Tanzania’s bird life. More than 400 species have been recorded. Even a first-time visitor to Africa might reasonably expect to observe 100 of these in one day.
Not enough for you, meet tree climbing lions and a home of pink flamingo. Furthermore, The largest concentration of baboon in the world, large families of primates and large Buffalo. Also, Wildebeest and zebra herds, giraffe and acacia. Furthermore,you will observe woodland elephant..Mongoose..dik dik.. pairs of Klipspringer often seen..
You will never forget ,Its ground water forests, bush plains and baobab strewn cliffs. And also,algae-streaked hot springs which offer varied ecosystems, incredible bird life.
Tisa Serengeti Adventure provide you a wide range of safari itineraries including Bush(Game drive)safaris you can customize. Please click this Tanzania safari to experience more of Tanzania. You will have a flexible and wide range safari itenaries ranging from 1 day trip to 7 days. And also more safari as per your interest!
- Park entrance fees
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Round trip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs,travel insurance,visa fees,etc.)
- Furthermore, Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees