Kilimanjaro National Park Best Package in Tanzania. Unmissable Life changing experience. Covers about 1668 sq km in Area. At 5896m Mt Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain. And also, one of the continent’s magnificent sights. It has three main volcanic peaks, Kibo, Mawenzi, and Shira.
Not only is this the highest peak on the African continent. But also, it is the tallest free-standing mountain in the world. Rising in breathtaking isolation from the surrounding coastal scrubland – elevation. Also, its around 900 metres – to an imperious 5,895 metres (19,336 feet). And those who reach Uhuru Point, the actual summit, or Gillman’s Point on the lip of the crater. will have earned their climbing certificates.
The cultivated foot slopes give way to lush montane forest. This inhabited by elusive elephant, leopard, buffalo and the endangered Abbot’s duiker. Also,other small antelope and primates. Higher still lies the moorland zone.Furthermore, here a cover of giant heather is studded with otherworldly giant lobelias.
Above 4,000m, a surreal alpine desert. This supports little life other than a few hardy mosses and lichen. Also, the last vestigial vegetation gives way to a winter wonderland of ice and snow. And the magnificent beauty of the roof of the continent.
- Experienced mountain guides and Porters Rescue fee
- Park entrance fees
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Round trip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- Climbing gear
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips Personal items(Souvenirs,travel insurance,visa fees,etc.)
- Furthermore,Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees