Arusha National Park safari deals in Tanzania Africa. A stunning place you will never forget. It will not take you time from Arusha as this is the closest National Park to Arusha town, covering about 552 sq km in area.
You will never forget seeing varied ecosystem, view of Meru slopes,summit and ash cone of meru. Also, you will view momela lake with flamingos while in this park. You will observe migrant waterfowls and shaggy waterbucks. Also, you will have time to Ngurdoto crater. There after, you will have a chance to see herds of buffalo and warthog. Finally, you will see lush highland forest and Rare troupes of black and white colubus monkey..
You will have a chance to Mt. Meru climb for kilimanjaro acclimatization. You will pass through river and waterfalls that create relaxing day hike. Also, you will encounter fig tree forest and montane forest with blue monkeys. And also a view of colourful turacos and trogons. Furthermore, you will see zebra herds, wide eyed dik dik, giraffe and spotted hyena in morning or late afternoon.
- Park entrance fees
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Round trip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs,travel insurance,visa fees,etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees