4 day Mount Meru Trek and 2-day Tanzania adventure. This will exceed your expectation as you will have a wonderful feeling of mount Meru and bush experience.
Day 1:Momela Gate to Mariakamba Hut
You will meet our guide in Arusha early in the morning and driven to Momela gate (1500m) Arusha National Park for registration then continue to Mariakamba Hut(2514m) for overnight.
Day 2: Mariakamba hut to Saddle hut
Your second day hike will start after breakfast heading to Saddle hut (3570m) for overnight.
Day 3: Saddle Hut – Summit (4565m) to Saddle Hut
You will wake up in the midnight and have light breakfast, thereafter you will start your memorable hike to Meru summit(4565m) where you will have time and take more photos. Then you will back to Saddle hut where you will have a rest then continue to Marikamba hut for overnight
Day 4: Mariakamba hut to Momela Gate
You will start your trip after breakfast to Momela gate then transfered to Arusha for overnight.
Day 5: Manyara national Park
Early in the morning you be collected by our proffessional Tour guide to Manyara National park for full game drive where you will see unique flamingo and other bird species,tree climbing lion,Rift valley scenery and wildlife like Elephant, Buffalo, zebra,lion and other more species.
Day 6: Ngorongoro crater
After breakfast you will have the perfect trip to Ngorongoro crater where you will experience the largest intact volcanic caldera in the world and do game drive to encounter all big five and other wildlife species. After this trip you will be taken back to Arusha.
4 day Meru Trek and 2 day Safari Price Included
- Park entrance fees
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Round trip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs,travel insurance,visa fees,etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees