3 day Tanzania holiday Safari to Zanzibar Island for you to enjoy in Tanzania beaches. You will recommend this package after your trip. You will experience Stone Town in Zanzibar. Also, you will have a Dolphin and Jazani Forest tour. Furthermore, you will visit Zala Park and Tropical fruit.
Day 1: Zanzibar– Stone town tour
You will be picked from Zanzibar Airport by our tour guide who will give you a brief story about the tour. Then you will have a tour around Stone Town. Here you will visit Former slave market site. Also,Zanzibar memorial museum and town market. Furthermore a chance to visit the Zanzibar Memorial Museum, House of Wonder built in 1883 (Beit-Al-Ajab), old Arab Fort, Palace Museum, Old Indian dispensary (cultural centre) to Maruhubi Palace ruins via Living Stone House.
Day 2: Dolphin tour, Jozani forest tour and Zala Park
After breakfast you will have a wonderful Dolphin watching day trip to Kizimkazi beach where you will have a chance to swim with a hundreds of spinner and bottle- nose dolphins playing off. Then you will be driven to Jazan forest where you will view Red colobus monkeys,Natural and Mangroove forest then you will have a chance to visit Zala park where you will experience how locals are creative protecting Natural living reptiles. Then you will be driven to town for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Tropical fruits tour
You will start your tour to spice tour early in the morning through to Kidichi. Here the Persian Baths buit by seyyid Said Sultan. There after you will continue spice plantations. Here you will have a view and touch different spices,fruits,herbs and ornametal plants and flowers. After that you will be driven back to your hotel or airport.
3 day Holiday Safari to Zanzibar Price Included
- Park entrance fees
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Round trip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs,travel insurance,visa fees,etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees